Over the time I got myself a couple of lock picks and tools which I want to show you here.
Click on the picture to enlarge it.
The pick bag comes from a company called spooXe in Berlin. I had a smaller one as well but I quickly ran out of space.
These cases are kind a unique. They are hand made and the material comes from recycled German nuclear fallout shelter hand towels. The ZS-BUND (German civil defense association) logo looks really nice on it, don’t you think?
From left to right. Most picks are in 0.025" thickness.
- Worm rake from Sparrows
- L-Rake (or City-rake) from Sparrows
- Double pike from Sparrows
- Triple pike (or Bogota) from Sparrows
- S-rake (or Snake-rake) from Sparrows
- Euro steep hook from Sparrows
- Euro short hook from Sparrows
- The next four picks come from the SSDeV. I actually do not know their individual names. They are 0.022" thick
- Euro short hook from Sparrows in 0.015"
- Euro steep hook from Sparrows, filed down to a little more steep short hook. 0.015"
- Euro steep hook from Sparrows in 0.015"
- Offset diamond from Multipick, they call it ELITE Hook Dental 2
- Half diamond from Multipick, they call it ELITE Kleiner Diamant
- Offset hybrid from Multipick, they call it ELITE Hook Dental 1
- Curved right flag from spooXe, they call it ToolWave R
- Curved left flag from spooXe, they call it ToolWave L
- Small left flag from spooXe, they call it ToolDimple XL
- Big right flag from spooXe, they call it ToolDimple XXR
On the bottom you find some tension tools
- The straight pry bars from mad.bob 6 Piece Pry Bar Set in 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm
- Dog ear flag bars from Sparrows in 0.032" and 0.025"
- The curved pry bars from mad.bob 6 Piece Pry Bar Set in 0.8mm, 1.0mm and 1.2mm
- Tension wrench set with a twist, long and short end in 3,25mm, 2,8mm and 2,45mm
- Smooth Rounded flat bar from Sparrows in 0.025"
- Dog Ear Squared flat bar from Sparrows in 0.032"
All in all I am very proud of. There are still some tools I’d enjoy to have like some more picks in 0.015" or a small right flag in addition to the left one. But then I probably have to get myself an even larger case which would be the biggest one made from these special towels. Should not have given away the smaller case when I received my current one.